Sunday, April 25, 2010

The LOST series, so far

OK, well, to be honest if I hadn't set myself this stupid goal of watching every single episode so that I could watch the series finale with the rest of the world, I would have stopped watching LOST about 20 episodes ago. I don't care so much for the characters anymore, in fact whether they get off the island or not really doesn't even bother me. Weird shit is continuing to happen (Jacob the invisible man, the ever present black smoke monster, Locke being shot and visited by Walt, the people from the helicopter know something that they aren't sharing)... OK, so it kinda sounds dramatic and exciting but my carefactor left with Anna Lucia...

But I'll soldier on, cos I said I would...

Season Four, you better bring me something good...

No comments:

Post a Comment